https://childrenshomesquality.com is owned by Children’s Homes Quality Ltd. .
https://childrenshomesquality.com abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the source.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest and makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: email@example.com
We are responsible for protecting your personal information, and we take this responsibility very seriously. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office and ensure that we comply with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Ultimately, we want you to be happy with the information you give us, understand how it is used, know that we treat it with care, and know that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
1. To only collect personal information (or 'data') from those who freely provide it.
2 . That we will never sell your to third parties for their own marketing needs.
4. To collect the minimum personal information we need,
5. To only obtain and use this information, where relevant, to provide information and services to you
6. To keep your data for personal information for only as long as required.
7. That you can opt out of receiving communications from us at any time.
9.We will only be able to send communications, updates, or information to those who have stated they are happy for us to do so.
10. That you can request to access, change, or delete your information at any time.
11. But… please be mindful that our website may contain links to and from other websites – partners and affiliates – and they will have their own privacy policies, which we do not accept any responsibility or liability for.
12. If you are unhappy with how we've handled your personal information, or a complaint you've made in respect of this, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner's Office.